Our unique Cyclone blaster uses a combination of compressed air, water, and blast media so only a fraction of the amount of blast media is required when compared to dry blasting. Our unique system operates to increase or decrease the amount of water, blast media and air which gives greater control and precision over the entire blast process.
The blast media is cushioned by water as it travels along the blast hose meaning no heat or friction or dust are produced with this method and no warping of the blasted surface can occur.
The presence of water which gives the blast media at greater speeds along the hose which means the blast media has a greater effect on impact with the blasted surface.
The water micro-washes the blast media
from the blasted surface leaving it clean, profiled and contaminant free ensuring the best possible bonding strength can be achieved with future surface coatings. This therefore makes the Vapour Blasting System an extremely cost effective and environmentally sound surface preparation method.
Micro-aero-abrasive cleaning restoration and treatment of surfaces
- We aim to restore the real beauty of craftsmanship on many surfaces which include:
- Masonry Bricks Cleaning
- Steel Cleaning
- Refinery Rust Pipe Cleaning
- Oil Stained Floors
- Wall Cleaning
- Powder Coats on Alloy Removal
- Parking Stripe Removal and much more!
5 reasons why you should use dustless blasting
- Fast effective results
- Less gingering/flash rusting than with a dry blaster/sand blaster
- Removes soluble salts and chlorides
- Up to 21dB less noise than with a dry blaster/sand blaster
- Feathered edges for quality repairs